Dear FnF people,
It’s time to get prepared for Freedom not Fear 2019. How?
- Plan your journey to Brussels – Event location: Mundo B, Rue d’Edimbourg 26, 1050 Ixelles – OpenStreetMap, website
- Spread the word and invite people – use the hashtags #FnF #FreedomNotFear
- Announce your session – talk, workshop or any other input. (Contact us and we will send you the schedule.)
- Mark your calendar – Registration for travel allowances will be open on 15 September 2019. You will find info on this website.
- Ask your MEPs for Freedom not Fear support. (The more member states and parties are involved in Freedom not Fear, the better for digital fundamental rights.)
- Organise your meetings with MEPs on Monday afternoon 11 November 2019 (details below).
- Think about staying one or two days longer in Brussels, e.g. for meetings with EU Council or EU Commission representatives.
Arrange a meeting with your Member of Parliament
On Monday morning, 11 November 2019, we will meet our supporting MEPs to discuss your issues. If you want to arrange such a meeting, we suggest to write an e-mail, wait a few days and if you don’t get any answer, call them directly.
Any questions? Contact us!