we are missing some important information to be able to open the
registration for FnF 2019. We will receive them soon.
Please be patient for a few more days.
We are happy that you are interested! Stay tuned.
The Freedom not Fear orga-team
Dear FnF people,
It’s time to get prepared for Freedom not Fear 2019. How?
- Plan your journey to Brussels – Event location: Mundo B, Rue d’Edimbourg 26, 1050 Ixelles – OpenStreetMap, website
- Spread the word and invite people – use the hashtags #FnF #FreedomNotFear
- Announce your session – talk, workshop or any other input. (Contact us and we will send you the schedule.)
- Mark your calendar – Registration for travel allowances will be open on 15 September 2019. You will find info on this website.
- Ask your MEPs for Freedom not Fear support. (The more member states and parties are involved in Freedom not Fear, the better for digital fundamental rights.)
- Organise your meetings with MEPs on Monday afternoon 11 November 2019 (details below).
- Think about staying one or two days longer in Brussels, e.g. for meetings with EU Council or EU Commission representatives.
We are happy to announce that Freedom not Fear 2019 is supported by Members of the European Parliament
Additional MEP support is very welcome: The more member states and parties are involved in Freedom not Fear, the better for digital fundamental rights.
If you also would like to support Freedom not Fear 2019, please contact us!
Thanks to everybody who helped to make Freedom not Fear 2018 such a fruitful and friendly event! Join us in 2019:
Freedom not Fear 2019
8–11 November 2019
Spread the word, mark your calendar!
Registration for Freedom not Fear will be open from 15 September 2019.
Invite people via Fediverse, Twitter and reach out to your friends and colleagues!